Monday 17 December 2012

Have yourself a merry little robot

I've finished all my Christmas stitching and can sit back, relax and enjoy this week........ in my dreams! 

I've still got lots to do and not many hours to do it in. Unfortunately my daughter is still too young to be helpful, or I would be using some child labour right about now!

I did manage to get my nephews presents sent off on time, so I thought I'd post a couple of pictures on here to try and motivate me to get everything else done. 

He's ended up with a robot theme, not sure why, but all little boys like robots right? If he doesn't he might be disappointed!

I made a small quilted picture (I'm still a learner, so excuse the wonky lines) and decided to embellish a t-shirt with a simple applique. Thanks to lemonwoodclock for the applique idea. I thought I'd better make him a smiley robot!




I'll post some more finished Christmas presents soon, I hope!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment