Saturday 12 January 2013

Nearly forgot to show you!

Ok, so it's January 12th now, but I thought I should finally show you some more of the Christmas presents I made for various people.



Who loves Moomins? Well I do and I found out my friend does as well, so I made her a notebook cover out of denim with a stencilled Moomintroll. He's having a little dance! To inspire her, I wrote a quote on the first page from Snufkin: "Today we must do something very special, for it will be a glorious day"




I made a felt applique house picture for my sister, thanks to this tutorial from sewmamasew. Although I made my house grey instead of pink as I thought her partner might complain about having a pink house on the wall!




I don't seem to have a picture of the finished wall hanging, but I made my brother a small 4 block picture with some crazy applique cats on! I'll get him to take a picture, but here's one of the cats in progress! Thanks to frantastic-stitchwitchery for the inspiration, but of course hers is much better than mine was!




And finally, I made this for my husband, who is always the lucky recipient of something cross stitched every Christmas! The kit was a Heritage Stitchcraft Margaret Sherry kit called 'Roly Purrly'.


I think that's everything for now. I'm currently working on a few things for me and my shop, so I hope to post some more pictures soon.

I hope 2013 is going well for you so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment