Monday 1 July 2013

And Sew On BOM - A Stitch in Time (or not in time!)

I may be a day late finishing it, but here is the June block from Quiet Plays stitching themed paper pieced block of the month. Luckily it came together quite quickly, although it is a bit wonky! Thats what comes of rushing these things.



I've still got to embroider some thread coming from the needle and I might just write 'tea' on the cup, well I am British! If I were to change anything, I'd probably change the fabric of the saucer as it doesn't stand out enough against the white background. Apart from that I'm happy.

The next block is a rotary cutter and although it looks a bit fiddly, I'm looking forward to doing it. If you want to give it a try, go and get for free during July from Quiet Play.

Before I get started on that one though, I have another job. Kristy at Quiet Play has asked me to try out one of her new fantastic Lego Star Wars patterns. It took a little while for me to find the right fabric, but I think I've got it now! Watch this space...........


No comments:

Post a Comment