Friday 31 May 2013

And Sew On - May BOM

Where did May go? Seems like only yesterday I was posting my April block!

As usual I waited til the last minute to start and finish my block for Quiet Plays BOM. This one is called Keep Calm and Press on and I found it came together quite easily. Of course I made mistakes as normal, On the first section I sewed the wrong line about 3 times and was rather close to having a tantrum!



Apart from the seam ripper getting a lot of use, I'm rather keen on this one. My last couple of blocks have been a bit plain and boring, so I wanted to put a bit of colour into this one! Don't think I'd have this wallpaper in my house though. I was a bit worried the red iron wouldn't stand out enough against the background, but I think it's turned out really well!

Great block thanks Kristy, can't wait for June's block!




1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great wallpaper - and the red iron really does stand out beautifully. Glad you are enjoying the BoM!

    ReplyDelete